Personalized Photo Memory Box
Create a heartfelt and personalized gift by making a photo memory box. Fill it with cherished memories and mementos for a loved one to treasure.
1. Begin by selecting photos that hold special memories for the recipient.
2. Measure and cut the scrapbook paper to fit the sides and lid of the wooden box.
3. Apply a layer of Mod Podge or decoupage glue to the back of the scrapbook paper and adhere it to the box.
4. Repeat the process for all sides of the box, allowing each layer to dry before moving on to the next.
5. Once the box is covered in scrapbook paper, arrange and adhere the printed photos to the top of the lid using Mod Podge.
6. Add any additional decorative embellishments, such as stickers or ribbon, to personalize the box.
7. Allow the box to dry completely before gifting it to your loved one.
- Wooden box
- Mod Podge or decoupage glue
- Printed photos
- Scrapbook paper
- Decorative embellishments (optional)